Sunday, September 21, 2008

Miss Portugal

I assigned this doll Miss Portugal, although I am not very sure. I got this from the Precious Moments shop, but it has no label, unlike the first one I bought which has a name (I'm Malcolm from Scotland!). This could be Mexico, Argentina, or any of the Latin nations, which were also colonized by Portugal anyway (if not Spain). So I think I am safe. But if you are strongly convinced this doll's costume represents another country, please leave a comment.

Other Precious Moments dolls in my collection are Malcolm of Scotland, Betty Ross of USA, Little Red Riding Hood, Ati-atihan of Aklan, a Filipino bride and groom, and the special edition Inday Sally doll wearing a kimona and patadyong. I will post their photos here later. It's hard to get all of these stars in one photo shoot.

No comments: